Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Evelyn's first email

I remember being a child and loving getting mail. Evelyn is particularly spoiled in this department as she has lots of family that live out of town. Sometimes it seems she gets postcards and packages weekly. I love that Ev excitedly runs to check the mail with me just hoping that MorMor has sent her something special. If she goes awhile without mail she will call my Mom and ask her to send something...lol

Today Evelyn got some mail but this time it was via email. I think Evelyn was going to burst with excitement to get email. She felt so grown up because only Mommies and Daddies get emails don't ya know.

Below is the email Evelyn received today from her very special friend Sophie and Ev's subsequent response.

Fh yyyuy

Yuyuuttygrtttrtfg

33 rggg fffffdtffffffffdtrteeeeeeeeer 6rerrrrrrrrrrreer

Love, Sophie


Xvbmńfgggyyhijopwwx vnnbñbvbbbbb

Asßfgghggdafgyyuoo

Gfsrrrswdqwszb bbnh bbnh. Hhftdgdf t

Love Evelyn

Total gibberish but let me tell you there was a very thrilled 3 year old in our today.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! I think Jackson may be sending his first email ever soon... :)

    ReplyDelete