Tuesday, March 22, 2011

10 on Tuesday...Random things I wish for...


1. To buy a beautiful home on a big piece of land with no neighbours.

2. Sit on a window seat in said home and read while enjoying my fabulous view...every day

3. Wouldn't it be great if I could be able to eat copious amounts of chocolate and never have it return to my thighs.

4. Have more patience.

5. To have better time management. I feel like I am always late no matter how hard I try not to be. (as a side note, I blame my Dad for this. He is exactly the same way)

6. Wouldn't it be great if I was sitting on the beach right now enjoying a fruity, cold beverage feeling the sand on my toes listening to the waves. Oh vacation, how I long for thee...everyday...

7. I not only wish but I pray that I will always have as strong a connection with Evelyn as I do now. I really hope as she grows she will continue to be my friend.

8. Vain I know, but I would love to have long, thick, sexy hair.

9. If only all my ideas could come to life. I literally feel at times that I am bursting with creativity and I have no idea what to do with it.

10. To have a heart for God, always.

1 comment: