Monday, March 28, 2011

Look out, the Roys are moving in!


















Erin, Shannelle...I hope you are prepared! We now have a permanent spot at Harmattan next door to you! I am quite excited to be your neighbour...hopefully you feel the same.

Aside from having fabulous camping neighbours I am excited to build some incredible memories with my family just as my parents did with us growing up. Evelyn has officially been at camp every year of her life; including while in the womb. Her birthday falls on the first week of August so she will officially celebrate her "day" during family camp for what I hope is many many years to come.

We are already making plans to get some gravel in, build a firepit and hopefully sooner rather than later get a nice little (or big, if I have my way) trailer.

The pictures in this post are some of my favorite memories from camp last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment