Friday, September 17, 2010

Fab Fridays!



Ok folks, this is my most favorite item Evelyn has right now. It is custom so don't all go copying me..lol. It is a chalkboard made by a local Calgary Mom. Creative Artwork by Denise is the name of the company. Denise is amazingly talented and so fabulous to work with! Think of your own fabulous design and get one done for your playroom, kids room, kitchen whatever you like! Our chalkboard is hanging proudly in Evelyn's room. I searched and searched for something fabulous to put on the walls of her big girl room and this so perfectly fit her personality I couldn't resist.

Here is Denise's link on Facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/creativeartworkbydenise?ref=ts

1 comment:

  1. It looks great, Heather - I love seeing it up in her room! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete