Friday, September 3, 2010

Fabulous Fridays!

OK all! I have decided it would be great fun to post some of my fave baby items. Each Friday I will post a fabulous baby/toddler item on the market that I either a: LOVE or b: am dieing to own. I work in the trendy baby industry so I am always being exposed to all sorts of fab products on a daily basis. Hopefully you will find this fun and as the blog gets more established I will throw in a few draws for the oh so fab items posted!

This week's item is from the 'b' category. I saw this item while reading an 'Everyday with Rachel Ray' magazine and I am now on the hunt to own one. The item is called a Jaq Jaq Mat and can be found on the sam and bellie website (which I have included). This totally fab product seems like it is the end to our restaurant/eating out troubles. The Jaq Jaq mat is an eco friendly chalk mat. It is a placemat on one side and a chalkboard on the other. It has a handy little pocket for chalk, crayons etc....and I am in LOVE! I have included pictures for your enjoyment. I pictured the owl print because I am totally obsessed with owl prints as of late but there is a whole assortment of great patterns and styles for both boys and girls.

http://www.samandbellie.comCM-2012-2.jpg
CM-2012-3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment