Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fab with an announcement...oooh!

My fab product of the week...

"Baby Guide to Calgary". I loved this book when I was pregnant and I loved it even more when I was in desperate search of child friendly places to check out. This book was chalk full of great tips on being a parent in our fair and beautiful city. This is a must have guide!

This fab product also comes with a bit of a fun announcement for me. I am going to be WAHMing it up with "Baby Guide to Calgary" I was just asked to be one of the researchers/writers for the third edition coming out summer 2011! I am really looking forward to expanding my skills in the wide world of Mom and being a part of something new and for me very fun. I will still be one of the smiling faces at bo bebe, I love working there so I will not be leaving anytime in the near or distant future. This is just another fun opportunity to throw onto the Mommy plate.

http://www.babyguidetocalgary.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment